Sunday, August 26, 2012

Who's Rockin Their ABC's

Two days before I left for Jacksonville I had the pleasure of being on the set of a New You magazine shoot with recording artist Ali Lee. Best known for her single, "Keep It Right There", Ali Lee is a peppy singer/dancer with a drive like no other and enough energy to power the lights in Vegas! I had contacted her through my internship with Holt and knew she would make a great editorial!! Throughout the summer I worked on bringing together Ali and Holt, and just in the nick of time everything worked out.

I told Ali about my seasonal donation to the MS society through Ali Brin Creations and she loved the idea of supporting the cause. The recycled plastic wristband she is rocking in this behind the scenes pic from the shoot is the perfect fit for this kind-hearted spirit! Ali Lee constantly shares her smile as well as her positive outlook on life with her friends and fans!


She is also rocking some ABC peace sign earrings!












We had a great time shooting with Holt for New You magazine!!
Here are some of the final cut photos from the shoot!





For a behind the scenes look at the shoot watch the video I put together with a bunch of different pics and vids from the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gchuaTP5DfM&feature=youtu.be

"Like" Holt on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HOLT/166199336798788

And for more info about the fabulous Ali Lee check out her website and music video: http://ali-lee.com/

Keep it right there with Ali Brin Creations☼

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome experienced. Congrats.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog doll and of course following you back now.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete