Saturday, August 11, 2012

Shows that rocked! Pt. 1

Hi there viewers!
Hope you have all had a great summer!
In the past few weeks I have upped my summer inventory, held a jewelry show in my home, continued with BTS (back to school) at American Eagle, collected a sizable donation to the MS society and gone to an amazing rock show! The time has gone by so fast and I cant believe im headed back to UNF next week! 


All ABC necklaces laid out 
 My show was held on July 21st and it was open to all my friends and neighbors. As usual I have set aside 15% of my show profits as well as all summer profits for donation to the MS Society!
This organization is one that I hold dear because one of my aunts passed away from MS when I was very young. After recently discovering how close science has come to reversing the symptoms of the disease through drug studies I decided to support the cause.

I like to think of my contributions as fashionable support or Fab for a Cure! I plan to to make even greater contributions in the future and would love for you all to be a part of that journey!
African bead section of the table

The earring table: Studs, danglies and feathers

Side shot of the necklace table

Some necklace earring sets hanging with the tote bags

Here's my outfit for the show.
This was actually the first time I got to wear my purple polka dot jeans! I have become quite obsessed with them! I was also wearing a Banana Republic ruffle sleeve top and steve madden pumps.

I was stacked with jewelry as usual: my signature key necklace, hex nut necklace, color pop triangle short necklace, recycled plastic wristband and bow ring, leather wrap bracelet and African wrap ring.
(wowza it was exhausting just typing all that)












No comments:

Post a Comment