Thursday, July 26, 2012

Food Critics


Tonight I was supposed to go down to Miami with my sister Sydnee to be in the audience at the X-Factor auditions but the live taping portion was cancelled for some reason so instead we had sister dinner date. At the beginning of the summer we decided we would go around the city looking for the best Sushi places. With this, we made up a grading system to rank the sushi places and have been playing food critic. Tonight we tried a place called Toro sushi and it ranked pretty high on our scale!

Although the restaurant didn't make a perfect score, our outfits sure did! Here's the break down:




 Sydnee went for a very preppy look tonight by wearing an Abercrombie top, this seasons colored Skinnies from American Eagle and my Steve Madden wedges. She paired the outfit with simple pearl studs,  a pearl necklace and Ali Brin Creations charm bracelet.




Her makeup was very simple with neutral shadow, winged eyeliner and a touch of blush.
 I on the other hand went for a severe look as usual. I was rocking my American Eagle purple polka dot skinnies (that we just unpacked at the last floorset), a simple black AE cami, Miley Cyrus denim button down, thrifted belt, and Bamboo Shoes black booties. I was of course wearing a slew of different Ali Brin Creations!!


For necklaces I had my chunky hex nut choker with my classic key necklace. One of my rings is an African wrap ring and the other is a recycled plastic bow ring. I was rocking an arm party with my fish tailed wire bangle, zipper wrap bracelet and color block gold chain bracelet.
My makeup was a Gaga inspired look. I did the edge triangle and crease of my eyes with black shadow and lined the edge of my lids with liquid liner. I finished the top lids with black polka dots along the outside of the black shadow and finished off the look with a fierce red lip.

We ate some amazing sushi at Toro and looked fabulous at the same time☼


No comments:

Post a Comment