Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Melties

New yellow and green embroidered wristbands $7 
 Today while listening to the lecture in my Cost Accounting class my professor mentioned how he now uses reusable water bottles because one of his old students said that you can get cancer from regular water bottles. He asked if someone knew what the deal was because he couldn't remember and of course I had to chime in about the dangers of disposable water bottles and how great aluminum and  Nalgene plastic water bottles are. I feel like I did my Mitz Vah for the day by alerting my class to the dangers of plastic carcinogens.
New yellow green and gray embroidered wrist bands $7




In lieu of my class mini shpeel I thought it would be appropriate to post the other pictures I have of the new green and yellow recycled wrist bands that will be available on September 7th at the Jacksonville Art Walk at Hemming Plaza or anytime from my etsy account. (link above on the page)
New batch of colors $7










My professor thanked me for my discovery channel-esque information after class...I think I made an inadvertent good first impression☼

1 comment:

  1. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, the new go green designs they are awesome. I wear mine all the time but I may have to get more I like these colors too.

    ReplyDelete