Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

Assorted recycled wristbands $7
Hey viewers!
I haven't made a new post in a while because I have been preoccupied with heading back up to Jacksonville where I go to school. If you don't already know from my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ali-Brin-Creations/180108705360522) my roommate and I have been accepted to sell our creations at the Jacksonville Art Walk. We are both so excited to be taking part in it however it probably means that I will have less time to make detailed posts here on my little blog. If you don't already follow Ali Brin Creations on Facebook I highly suggest it; I will be able to easily post more pictures and information about what A.B.C. is up to as well as invite all my "like-ers" to any upcoming events.

Just a little about me:
I go to school at the lovely University of North Florida (UNF) where I am an accounting major. I am also in the Rotaract club where I am the treasurer and a founding member, I play clarinet in the basketball team's pep-band and I am an involved member of the Honors department and Honors Student Union (former fundraising chairmen).

I love my school and I love being involved with my community, cant wait to see what this semester will have in store for me☼

If you would like to see my roommate's creations take a look at her blog: http://kristensmith51.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment