Friday, June 17, 2011

Update

Hello viewers!
I'm so excited to say that I have some jewelry shows coming up in a week! I'm headed north to Orlando for two home shows that I will be doing with my roommate.
If you don't already know that story here it is: So I entered college with a random roommate, the only thing we had in common was that we were both in the honors program. Once we started talking on facebook we found out that we had SO MUCH in common and we both make jewelry! (how weird right!?!) Our styles are pretty different because she makes a lot of swarovski crystal and pearl beaded creations and I do a lot of vintage inspired chain work but we both have a love of the craft!


Most of the recent creations I have posted have either been for specific customers or in preparation for the upcoming shows. I will continue to post ALL new pieces. Let me know if you would like a creation of your own and please don't be shy; leave comments!! I always appreciate constructive feedback ☼




No comments:

Post a Comment