Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's New With A.B. ?

Hey viewers! I haven't made a new post in quite a while; partially because it was winter break and I was super busy working at American Eagle (♥) and partially because I have been working on a new project with an organization in Tallahassee Fl (more information to come). Anyway, I'm back and I'm super excited to show off these new beaded hoop designs that are the product of my time off from school. They will be posted on http://www.etsy.com/people/aalicat04 very soon! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment or if you are interested in getting your very own A.B.C. beaded hoops leave me a message on my etsy.com account or send me an email at alibrincreations@gmail.com.































I love getting feedback so please be kind and speak your mind☼

No comments:

Post a Comment