Tuesday, January 25, 2011

STILL ROCKIN IT!!!!!

So last November I got to meet We The Kings when a friend and I went to their concert at Stetson. I was so super excited about my new recycled bracelets and I gave Travis and Danny each one. I always kind of hope that the people I give things to will rock their A.B.C.s but I was super surprised to find a twitpic of Travis possibly wearing his.
I got moderately excited but wasn't too sure if it was really my bracelet he was wearing....but then...



















He posted another twitpic about a week later and I thought he was still wearing it but it couldn't be because I put the bracelet on his left hand at the concert...then I realized that the picture was taken in a mirror!


LEFT HAND. TOTAL A.B.C.!!


Travis Clark is rockin a recycled plastic A.B.C.☼

No comments:

Post a Comment