Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shelly Belly

I have this crazy addiction to collecting shells. It's probably because shells are the ultimate form of natural art. My favorite is when I find orange black and pink shells!!! Anyway, I decided to lay out all the bags of shells that I brought with me to school and I filled up an entire table with them.
So what did I do with all those shells??
My NEW A.B.C.
Shelly key chain!!
I have this giant ass Dolce and Gabbana that I'm absolutely in love with. It's amazing but it doesnt really have a lot of detail. As I was making my daily fashion blog rounds a few days ago I noticed that http://psimadethis.com/ had a new project idea for a charming key chain. I was immediately in love and figured I would put my thousand bajillion shells to good use and make a super awesome boho key chain.

My bag looks fierce fabulous and boho chic now ☼


No comments:

Post a Comment