Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just A Little Trash

For those of you who have been living under a rock since last winter...Ke$ha is super awesome!! She has created this awesome new look of trash-to-fab and it's amazing. This new trashy chic has caused the dawn of the feathers and I LOVE IT! Everyone who is cool has been wearing feathers in their hair and also FEATHER EARRINGS!! For the past week or two I have been on the search for striped feathers and I finally found then at Michaels (hurray)
My awesome feather earrings not only have feathers (duh) but they have three different metal tones (I figured that if I'm making feather earrings, i might as well make then wearable with any metal tone)
My latest A.B.Creation: Flashy Trashy Feather Earrings!!

also here is the link to mah fave hilariously genius Coheed and Cambria song..."Feathers" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6QJJPuw-yg&ob=av2n

Feather me mine☼

No comments:

Post a Comment