Thursday, September 9, 2010

Im Leopard/Cheetah Obsessed

NEW A.B.Creation
Cheetah Print Bow
(I would say leopard but I really think the fabric is more cheetah-y)
ok so I made a new friend a few days ago who is just as in love with leopard print things as I am and she was wearing this super awesome leopard print headband. Needless to say...I was so incredibly jealous of it! So what did Ali do? She made her own super neato hair bow!! (I prefer barrette bows to headband bows because they stay better in my moderately uncontrollable hair).
I used some fabric that I had left over from my "Josie and the Pussy Cats" costume from 3 years ago (it was one of my favorite costumes, I made myself a "long tail" and "ears for a hat", I also had a blow up guitar) I was so glad that I brought this fabric up to school with me because if I didnt I would have had to make a trip to Joann Fabrics and anyone who knows me knows that Joann's is like wal-mart for me, I cant go in for just one thing, I always end buying the whole store!
I've got jungle fever because of my awesome new hair bow☼

No comments:

Post a Comment